The Hatch notebook is a system to brainstorm, keep track of your ideas, evaluate their merits, decide which ones to pursue, and then plan and execute-turning dreams into reality. Features 160 pages printed on 70lb sustainably-sourced paper, a sewn lay-flat binding, lightweight hard bound book cloth cover, 1 ribbon bookmark, and dot grid on blank pages.
- TURN DREAMS INTO REALITY with this simple, 3-step system that will help you generate an idea you’re excited about, and take it from concept to launch
- 1 – CONCEIVE: ORGANIZE ALL YOUR IDEAS IN ONE PLACE, rate them, and see which ones you’re most excited about at a glance.
- 2 – INCUBATE: IDENTIFY WHICH IDEAS HAVE THE MOST POTENTIAL with a series of questions and evaluate them for feasibility and passion before you jump in so that you can be more successful
- 3 – HATCH: TAKE ACTION by filling out the action plan when you begin a project, to help you get started and stay on track. Then use the blank dot-grid pages for sketching and taking notes
- STAY MOTIVATED AND COMMITTED – Inspirational quotes, tips, and guidelines help you figure out where to start and keep you moving forward when you encounter bumps in the road