Trying to pass the Series 65 exam? At Examzone, we start with a deep understanding of adult learning strategies and focus on making the material fun and entertaining to help you pass your securities licensing exams. Our Online Only Bundle is a multi-media studying experience that gives you the support and insight you need to pass the Series 65. Our Series 65 Online Training Videos use Plain English and concise explanations as they tick off the items mentioned on the FINRA Series 65 exam outline point-by-point. To help you master the content, we have over 1,400 practice questions that make up chapter quizzes and online tests and are designed to match the difficulty of those on the Series 65 exam. Finally, our Go/No Go exams are meant to test your readiness for the Series 65 exam. You will not get answers to the questions in the Series 65 Go/No Go exam–only a raw score, just like the actual exam. But if you score at least an 80%, you have a very high chance of passing the Series 65. Remember that the Series 65 is not a memorization test but rather a “competency exam.” Too many Series 65 exam candidates go to the testing center expecting to simply recognize a few vocabulary terms when, in fact, passing your Series 65 exam requires you to work with the information at a much deeper level. That’s why we explain things in a way you’ll both understand and remember at the testing center. Our practice questions are tricky, but more importantly they are there to help you learn the information as you improve your ability to eliminate the incorrect and misleading answer choices you will see on the Series 65 exam. To give yourself an edge on this difficult licensing exam, check out our Pass The 65 textbook to go along with your Series 65 Online Only Bundle. The Series 65 is not easy. The best time to get started is . . . now.
- Supported OS: Web Browser
- 6 months of online access
- Over 1,400 practice questions that comprise end-of-chapter quizzes, practice exams, and 2 Go/No Go exams
- Over 10 hours of instructional videos that break down complex financial concepts into lessons that are engaging and entertaining
- 2 50-question Go/No Go exams with content from all subject areas of the Series 65, designed to test your readiness for the exam
- Detailed scoring pages for quizzes and practice exams let you know which subject areas most need improvement