Have you ever wondered why even though over the last few years there has been a surge of online tools, platforms and ‘expert advice’ aiming to help new entrepreneurs beat the startup odds, still most startups fail?
Well, someone could say that building a successful business has never been an easy job and no matter how many “market solutions” are thrown at us, this situation is unlikely to change anytime soon…
The bad news?
I didn’t crack the code and I’m not about to present you with a revolutionary alternative for building failure-proof startups.
But what have I got instead? A (micro) book that introduces a new breed of startups…
The Vertical Startups!
A business type for down to earth, aspiring bootstrapped entrepreneurs for turning a late market entry into an advantage.
In this book you’ll learn:
– Why a late market entry has become the new norm
– Which is the key precondition for a successful late (market) entry
– What Vertical Startups are all about
– Why trying to be better is NOT enough anymore
– How today’s bootstrapped entrepreneurs level up their chances beating the odds by going vertical
Andreas Aravis is an online entrepreneur, digital marketing lead at Highflyers London, creator of HR Hard Talks, No More Startup Myths, and The Business Idea Finder and author of The Aspiring Entrepreneur Entry Strategy, a practical Step-by-step guide for finding a validated, winning business idea that stays true to who you are.
Find More Business Startup