The “International Business Development & Proposal Management – Practical Guide” is a simple step-by-step guide for the integrated international business development cycle in a clear language and method avoiding theoretical views to enable you to understand and implement.
It covers the 2 major areas within the business development:
– Business Capture Activities.
– Proposal Preparation and Management.
It also includes a detailed demonstration to the “Request for Proposal” documents as well as how to prepare and manage the proposal from the start to finish in sequential order through more than 230 pages and 30 headings which contain 96 “Live Example” based on most common international funding agency “World Bank” forms used by most funding bodies and international clients, with lots of useful links.
In brief, using this guide, you will be able to:
– Prepare for and approach the international market.
– Collect potential opportunities information and advertisements.
– Respond to requests of “expressions of interest” / pre-qualifications.
– Analyze the “request for proposal” (tender document).
– Prepare and manage both technical & financial proposal to the best practice to gain most points.
– Allocate and deal with partners.
– Know how the client evaluates your proposal.
– Negotiate the contract.
– Evaluate your efforts.